Can I get animal control assistance?

The Reynoldsburg Police Department only addresses dog-at-large-related complaints or animal-related noise complaints such as "barking dogs". The local Humane Society or your county of residence has an Animal Control Agency you may also contact for dogs, cats, and most other domestic animal/pet issues such as running stray or lost.

Wild animal complaints need to be directed to a varmint control business (for problems such as squirrels or raccoons in your attic) or the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) Wildlife Division at 1-800-WILDLIFE (800-945-3543 or by email Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST (if a large wildlife animal such as deer or a coyote is the issue).

County Animal Control and Humane Society phone numbers:

  • Franklin County Animal Control at 614-525-3400
  • Licking County Animal Control at 740-349-6562
  • Fairfield County Animal Control at 740-653-4582
  • Capital Area Humane Society (Franklin Co.) at 614-777-7387
  • Licking County Humane Society at 740-323-2100
  • Fairfield County Humane Society at 740-687-0627

*All of these organizations have websites for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay for a traffic violation ticket?
2. How do I pass along criminal information
3. How do I obtain a parking permit?
4. How do I obtain a bike license?
5. How do I obtain an alarm permit?
6. How do I file a citizen complaint?
7. How do I file a compliment?
8. How do I obtain a block party form?
9. What are the curfew laws?
10. What is the noise ordinance and stationary noise?
11. What about animal safety information and laws?
12. What are the parking laws?
13. What are the Child Safety Seat Tip and Laws?
14. How can I get fingerprints for employment?
15. How can I get my vehicle released from impound?
16. How can I get a copy of a report / accident report?
17. What are the hours for getting a copy of a report?
18. Can I get animal control assistance?