Who is my Council representative?

Please call the Council office at 614-322-6805 to request your Ward. While the three At Large Councilmembers represent all residents, there are also four Ward members. You may also view your Ward location at Ward Map (PDF)

Voter and Ward Information - Franklin County ONLY
Click the link above to determine your voting district, precinct, etc. Fill in your address information and click search. 

Show All Answers

1. When and where are council meetings held? Are the meetings open to the public?
2. Who are my local Council representatives and how can I speak to them?
3. How can I speak at a Council meeting?
4. How long are Councilmember's terms of office?
5. Who is my Council representative?
6. How do I run for City Council?
7. Where can I find the Reynoldsburg City Code?